Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Here are Mike nate, Rylee and Danny at the Intuit Bowl game on New Year's Eve. Mom and Ryan were a few rows down from us. We had to leave at half time becaise I discovered my water had started leaking. I did not want to deliver at the first aid station! As it turned out we got to the hospital in plenty of time but you never know!
Here I am at the end of my pregnancy. Jacob was this heavy ball right in front!

My Mom holing baby Jacob. She had to buy a new plane ticket home because Jacob came so late. If she hadn't she would not have been able to snuggle this sweet little boy!



Jacob at 5 days old.







3 comments:

  1. What a handsome boy! The picture with mom is so sweet! Congratulations! Welcome to the family Jacob!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely adorable!!! Congradulations!!
    Tsitsi and Jared

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I posted a comment. But guess I didn't. Ditto to what the Cole's and Harmston's said.

    Love, Grandma Verla

    ReplyDelete